Partner at REALITY NET – System Solutions, where he works as a DFIR and Information Security specialist.
He obtained a University Degree in Computer Engineering and a Ph.D. in “Intelligent Electronics for Security” both from Genoa University.
After a post-graduate course in Computer Forensics and Digital Investigations in Milan (2008) he started the work in Digital Forensics and Incident Response field. He is GIAC Certified Forensic Analyst (GCFA) since 2009, GIAC Certified Incident Handler (GCIH) since 2015 and GIAC Continuous Monitoring Certification (GMON) since 2016. He also obtained the Certified Information Forensics Investigator (CIFI) and Europen Certificate on Cybercrime and Digital Evidence (ECCE) certifications.
He is a regular speaker on Digital Forensics and Information Security matters in Italian universities and national/international events.
In the last few years he took various SANS Institute training courses:
- Continuous Monitoring and Security Operations (SEC511), 2016, Munich
- Advanced Smartphone Forensics (FOR585), 2015, Prague
- Advanced Network Forensic Analyst (FOR572), 2014, Prague
- Memory Forensics In-Depth (FOR526), 2013, Prague
- Security Essentials Bootcamp Style (SEC401), 2013, Amsterdam
- Computer Forensic Analysis and Incident Response (FOR508), 2008, Milan
Not without difficulty, he tries to keep up to date with the matter and, aware that the sharing of knowledge and experience is valuable if not essential, he focuses on sharing part of the daily work on Reality Net blog and on Reality Net GitHub repository.